This is not the most recent version of this page.
Please click here to view the current version.
A central, secure system for booking and managing TV campaigns
CARIA is a secure online platform that allows buying agencies to send their campaign approvals to sales houses. Effectively, CARIA is used to book airtime for ads that have received approval.
Creative agencies can also use
CARIA to detail the specific copy and rotations to be used with each booking.
Clearcast commissions the
CARIA service on behalf of the TV industry in the UK and Ireland. CARIA is free for buying and creative agencies to use.
- Process media booking requests and confirmations, without relying on fax, email or spreadsheets.
- Share information between stakeholders, including agencies, sales and operations teams.
- Deliver specific copy instructions to be used with specific media bookings.
- Track changes to campaigns, making it easier to update and manage edits and updates
- Transfer data directly into agency finance and billing systems like Mediaocean — no manual entry required.
CARIA? CARIA is owned and operated by Optimad Media Systems, part of the IMD Group.
To learn more about
CARIA or get information about training on the system, please speak to your Clearcast contact or call IMD on 020 7468 6650.