A central, secure system for booking and managing TV campaigns
CARIA® is a secure online platform that allows buying agencies to send their campaign approvals to sales houses. Effectively, CARIA® is used to book airtime for ads that have received approval.
Creative agencies can also use CARIA® to detail the specific copy and rotations to be used with each booking.
Clearcast commissions the CARIA® service on behalf of the TV industry in the UK and Ireland. CARIA® is free for buying and creative agencies to use.
What can CARIA® do?
- Process media booking requests and confirmations, without relying on fax, email or spreadsheets.
- Share information between stakeholders, including agencies, sales and operations teams.
- Deliver specific copy instructions to be used with specific media bookings.
- Track changes to campaigns, making it easier to update and manage edits and updates
- Transfer data directly into agency finance and billing systems like Mediaocean — no manual entry required.
Who owns CARIA®?
CARIA® is owned and operated by Optimad Media Systems, part of the IMD Group.
To learn more about CARIA® or get information about training on the system, please contact Dan Shawcross at IMD on 0207 468 6650.